Water Damage Restoration Services
Flooded carpets or water damage?
Do not delay, contact Cozi’s carpet cleaning and carpet restoration services asap!
Are your carpets water logged due to a burst geyser, water pipe or a leaking washing machine?
When disaster strikes, you need our flood damage restoration services. Minimise water damage and start the flood restoration process as quickly as possible by calling our flood damage treatment /water extraction team.
Our services include:
- Water extraction and flood damage restoration for both residential and commercial properties
- Accelerated Drying/Dehumidification
- Moisture Monitoring Controls
What we do:
- WATER EXTRACTION : Flood damage restoration starts by extracting the water to remove excess standing water in order to speed up the restoration process. Homeowners who experience even a small amount of water seeping into their carpets should be concerned about mould. To protect your health and assets is it important to extract as much water as quickly as possible. Whilst the water extraction process removes the majority of the water it cannot completely dry the water-soaked material. In order for drying to occur, the moisture-laden air needs to be displaced with drier air. This is accomplished by accelerating the drying process
- ACCELERATED DRYING PROCESS: Reduce water damage by accelerating the drying process.
Industrial grade dehumidifiers and high speed air moving fans are immediately installed to accelerate the drying process and reduce the flood damage. Dehumidifiers (a closed drying system) reduce the possibility of mould growth and secondary damage to structural materials and contents resulting in reduced reconstruction costs.