Why Rotovac ?
Most carpet cleaners just use the old manual scrub wand method because it has been around for over 40 years. Using a manual wand requires a great deal of physical labour and only cleans from two directions, often producing only mediocre results. The Rotovac however, has the amazing ability to impress as it thoroughly deep cleans and restores heavily soiled carpet conditions. The Rotovac is equipped with a variable head speed, control dial which allows the operator to customize the head speed , allowing the machine to adapt to a wide variety of carpets from direct commercial glue downs to plush wall to wall carpeting.
Here’s how it works:
The Rotovac employs a patented process of Rotary Jet Extraction cleaning. Each stainless steel cleaning head has three spray jets followed by three vacuum slots. Dual high torque gear motors power the heads in a counter-rotating motion at 250 RPM to produce 1500 rotary cleaning passed per minute. The patented dome-shaped design of the cleaning heads completely encapsulates the spray jets and vacuum slots to create a “steam chamber” effect in the cleaning zone with minimal heat loss. This powerful combination of contained heat, agitation and multiple flushing action creates cleaning dynamics that cannot be equaled with a manual wand.
OUR FLOOD DAMAGE AND EXTRACTION SERVICES
Are your carpets water logged due to a burst geyser, water pipe or a leaking washing machine?
Cozi’s Carpet Cleaning specialises in a variety of services to cater for all AFTER DISASTER/DAMP CONTROL needs.
Our services include:
- Water extraction and flood damage cleaning for both residential and commercial properties
- Accelerated Drying
- Carpet cleaning and restoration
What we will do:
- WATER EXTRACTION : Homeowners who experience even a small amount of water seeping into their carpets should be concerned about mould. To protect your health and assets is it important to extract as much water as quickly as possible by employing a next generation sub- surface extractor system.
Extraction is the most efficient method of removing water in structural flooding situations. The subsurface extractors are designed for water removal on carpet and underfelt, without removing the underfelt.
Whilst the extraction process removes the majority of the water it cannot completely dry the water-soaked material. In order for drying to occur, the moisture-laden air needs to be displaced with drier air. This is accomplished by accelerating the drying process …
- ACCELERATED DRYING PROCESS: Reduce the humidity by using fans/blowers or dehumidifiers. Dehumidifiers, a closed drying system) reduces the possibility of mould growth and secondary damage to structural materials and contents resulting in reduced reconstruction costs.
- DEHUMIDIFIERS: Prevent high humidity problems, but they also have some degree of air filtration to clean the air that is being circulated. Air purifiers are used to further assist with the removal of harmful airborne particles.